Monday, March 3, 2008

Game Plan for March 3 to March 9, 2008

This morning I am going back to strict menu control and daily exercise. I am rid of the cold bug I had and have my energy back. My reading this morning is where it normally is without exercise. I also am listing my current weight. My goal is to get my weight down to 300 or less by the end of the month, which would mean a 2 lb drop per week.

Starting weight this morning: 308 lb.

Menu for this week (March 3-9):
Breakfast:
2 slices WASA Crisp bread w/ 1 tbsp meat spread
2 slices WASA Crisp bread w/ 1 tbsp goat cheese & freshly ground black pepper
8 oz. hot green tea
1 small can of low-sodium V8

Mid-Morning Snack:
8 oz. low-carb hot cocoa made with water
1 oz. whole almonds

Lunch:
1 can tuna fish salad w/ whole wheat crackers,
1 small container (1/2 cup) of granny smith apple sauce (no sugar added) by Motts
hot green tea

Mid-Afternoon Snack:
1 oz. whole almonds
hot green tea

Dinner:
1 salmon filet (broiled) w/ cajun spices, steamed broccoli, steamed asparagus
or
1.5 cups of chicken pieces w/mushrooms, leeks & cream (pan-sauteed dish), steamed broccoli
served with hot tea

Exercise:
30 minutes of rowing machine every day, either in morning prior to breakfast or in evening prior to dinner.

Water: 3-4 liters of water during the day, in addition to other meals and beverages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I order from this place all the time and am very pleased to share. They have great kosher organic and natural food products including wasa crackers.
Here is a link http://www.wholeandnatural.com
Enjoy!!!
p.s. I used a code try if it works for you bldc08