Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Diary Entry for March 26, 2008

Today took a break at lunch and went walking - did 2 miles in 34 minutes. That is a record for me. My goal is to do 15 minutes / mile. The terrain I walked on was not all f lat. It was rolly, being that I walked around the Cullman High School Bldgs and ffootball / baseball fields. Temps were around 67-70 degrees, but it felt like 72. Sunny with a slight breeze.

Will go again tomorrow at lunch.

My Menu for today:
Breakfast:
1 cup cereal
1 cup fat-free milk
1/4 cup no-sugar added apple sauce
8 oz V8

Mid-Morning Snack:
Hot Green Tea at work

Lunch:
1 slice bread* w/ meat
1 slice bread* w/ goat cheese
1/4 cup tuna (plain)
1/4 cup no-sugar added apple sauce
24 oz. water

*Note: both slices had 1 tsp promise butter

Mid-Afternoon Snack:
raisins, more water

Dinner
small salad
8 oz. salmon filet
8 oz. red wine

No comments: