Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Diary Entry for May 28, 2008

This morning, I felt better. I have noticed my blood pressure get calmer ever since getting a cat as a pet this past Saturday.

This morning my sugar was lower too, although I don't know if that is due to the calmin affect of the pet or because I had a small simple salad with vinaigrette last night.

Here is what my readings have been so far:

Pre-BK:
6:33 am, 101

Pre-L:
12:22 pm, 98


My menu for today is:

Breakfast:
2 sandwiches w/ 2 slices each of 9 grams carb whole wheat bread, 2 slices of cheese (sharp cheddar), 1 slice of bologna, 1 tsp mayonnaise, coffee w/ non-fat cream

Lunch:
Hearring filets marinated in a stone-ground mustard sauce w/ 1 slice WASA Whole Grain bread and 1/2 cup no-sugar added apple sauce for desert

Dinner:
1/2 cucumber (peeled and sliced), 1/2 tomato (cut into wedges), 1/2 bell pepper (sliced) - all with seasoning.
1 cup low-fat mango mousse.

Lots of water between meals.

No comments: