Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Diary posting for 6-3-08

Well, this morning I felt better. The numbness in my toes was a lot less, which tells me my sugar was down low this morning.

So after taking a shower and dressing and after giving the cat her breakfast, I did a sugar test.

It was 97 this morning. Normally it runs between 111 and 130 in the mornings.

Today's breakfast was a sandwich made with = 2 slices whole wheat WASA Crisp Bread, 1 tbsp horseradish sauce, 1 slice roast beef, 2 slices swiss cheese. I also had a pre-bk snack of 2 slices of smoked turkey breast w/ horseradish sauce and 2 slices of roast beef with horseradish sauce. Also for breakfast was 1/2 a kielbasa sausage.

On my way to work this morning I stopped at a local coffee house and got me a hot tea combination made with Jasmine Green Tea and White Tea.

For lunch today I will have a salad w/ water or tea. More on that later.

For dinner a sandwich like this morning but turkey breast instead of roast beef. I will trink unsweet decaf tea.

No comments: