Monday, July 28, 2008

Diary for 7-25-08 to 7-28-08

These past 3 days have been a change. Gone are the days of eating 3 meals per day. I switch over to 5 smaller meals now.

Gone are the days I don't go walking. I have walked each morning for 3 miles and each evening for 3 miles, except for 7-26-08, due to rain. But I worked inside the house all day.

This mornings weight was 296.6 lb. Saturday, 7-25-08, the weight was 302 lb.

My goal is to get down to 280 and then add jogging to my walking routine. I am going walking for 3 miles in the mornings out at my house and then am doing 3 miles at Heritage Park after work each day. Friday's, Saturdays and Sundays I go out by my house both times. Once it gets cooler during the daytime, I will go walking at lunch time as well - I know a route here at the office that I did last fall.

Drinking lots of water, and eating small meals - the weight is coming down.

I intend to have more weight off by the time I go back to the doctor's in October and November 2008.

No comments: