Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Diary Entry for Feb. 12, 2008

I just noticed how hi my sugar was this morning. And I know why - I have a cold. I have been coughing, sneezing, have a stuffed up nose and higher sugar in morning than normal.

BG:
7:06 a.m., 138

I feel like the energy has been drained out of me. I am going to take some cold medicine and go to work, hopefully feeling better at the end of the day.

My weight this morning dropped to 305.8 lb. I weighed 309 lb when I was at the doctor's office on Feb. 1, 2008.

More info later.

8:28 p.m. update:

Lunch today was a green salad w/ grilled terikyaki chicken and ranch dressing and a grilled cheese. I had not tea with that.

Dinner was tomato soup, 1 packet of star kist tuna creations, 4 slices of pot roast w/ johnny's bbq sauce dip.

BG Readings:
10:02 a.m., 104
12:23 p.m., 93 (after walking 10 minutes to and 10 minutes back for getting lunch)
2:30 p.m., 115
5:25 p.m., 115
8:27 p.m., 122

By these readings you can see how a cold affects the BG readings. Normally my BG readings are lower than this.

During the daytime I took Dayquil. Tonight I am taking Nyquil - just so I can sleep and not wake up so much to cough. My voice is about gone.



No comments: