Saturday, February 9, 2008

Diary Entry for Feb. 9, 2008

This morning, after first getting up at 7 am, was still tired, so I slept for another hour. I got up at 8:15 a.m. Checked my sugar and the started planning my day. I have to go get some eggs, since I am out of milk and milk cost more than eggs. Today I have to finish a house plan for a friend and then get it emailed to another friend to be printed. Then its on to cleaning the house - moving trash out and moving recyclables to the shed for sorting. Tonight I want to start scanning in photos that I have been collecting from past trips. I am working on a website at dot mac and want to post the photos there. Tonight I might watch a movie or read a book.

Menu for today =

BK: 2 eggs, scrambled, with swiss cheese and diced onion, hot green tea

L: salad, tuna flakes, chevre cheese, vinaigrette, hot tea

D: pork and mushroom ragout, veggies, hot tea

During the day - plenty of water

BG =
8:31 a.m., 131

No comments: