Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Diary Entry for Jan. 16, 2008

Did not sleep well last night. Went to bed late last night and got up this morning at 5:35 a.m. Today I wanted to do more than 3 BG checks. Why, you might ask? Well, I wanted to see what my pattern was throughout the day at different times. Plus, I was going to eat some pasta and a small salad at lunch and wanted to see that reaction. This afternoon we had snow in Cullman. I had 1-1/4 inches of snow on my car. The road was ok until I got to this one bridge about 2 miles from the house. It was a little slick with a fender bender, causing me to take a different route home. After doing the lunch reading and the dinner reading, I noticed on both that I ate either the wrong thing or too much. I know for lunch it was 2 wrongs items, but I wanted to see what the reaction was. As for dinner, I had too much. I think it may have been the tomatoes, but am not sure. Bedtime tonight is 10 p.m.

Menu

BK =
4 slices WASA Crisp Bread
2 tbsp meat spread
1 tsp unsalted butter
20 oz café latte w/ 2% milk

Lunch =
6” plate-size lasagna
6” garlic bread roll
1 cup green lettuce
2 slices tomato
¼ cup shredded mozerella
16 oz water
2 cups cherry tomatoes

Dinner =
1 slice oven roasted turkey
¼ rotisserie chicken
2 slices WASA Crisp Bread
1 slice oven roasted turkey
2 slices Colby cheese
1 cup cherry tomatoes

BG –
6:44 a.m. = 111 (Pre-BK)
9:40 a.m. = 112 (Post-BK)
11:57 a.m. = 105 (Pre-Lunch)
2:48 p.m. = 142 (Post Lunch)
6:00 p.m. = 101 (Pre-Dinner)
9:28 p.m. = 124 (Post Dinner)

No comments: