Friday, January 25, 2008

Diary Post for Jan. 25, 2008

Slept better last night, although I had a weird dream. Got up at 5:37 a.m. (late) and went to do my exercise. Managed to do 30 minutes gazelle for 30 minutes. Today is a short day at work, only 4 hours. This will allow me to stop at the library and look for 2 books David Mendosa told me about. Then I go home and stop at the ALFA Insurance office to switch car insurance. I am paying my last installment for Geico and want to switch to a local insurance company. Then it is cleanup time at home. Lots to do there - kitchen, living room, dining room, bedroom. The office has already been organized. Also have to sort the trash - what gets recycled and what goes on compost. Everything else goes in the trash. I am even sorting out what I burn.

Exercise for today:
30 minutes Gazelle this morning between wakeup and breakfast
30 minutes of rower btwn. dinner & bed at 9 p.m.

Menu =
Breakfast:
2 organic brown eggs
1 medium onion, sliced
2 slices turkey bacon, cut into smaller pieces
2 morning star sausage links, sliced
hot green tea

Lunch:
2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
1/2 avocado, diced
1/4 cup whole black olives
1 roma tomato, sliced
1/4 cup olive-oil-garlic-herb vinaigrette


Dinner: (Updated tonight 6 pm)
1 piece fish, steamed
1 cup spinach, steamed
4 oz. Merlot


BG:
6:44 a.m., 110 (pre-bk)
1:30 p.m., 93 (pre-lunch)
5:59 p.m., 99 (pre-dinner)

No comments: