Saturday, January 26, 2008

Diary Entry for Jan. 26, 2008

Finally could sleep all night without a skunk aroma. Got up at 7:30 this morning and checked my glucose. Oh, the lovely Dawn Syndrome.  Made breakfast, then read emails, did dishes in kitchen and some laundry. Typed a new post on my blog and read the mail. Did some more housecleaning. Had a small lunch. Now going to finish cleaning the kitchen. Tomorrow I have to finish a set of plans for a friend's hunting cabin. These have to be mailed out next week Wednesday.

Menu -

BK = 3 eggs, sunny-side up, 4 slices turkey bacon, 2 morning star links, water

L = 2 was crisp rye bread slices, 1 tbsp meat spread, water, 4 turkey bacon slices

D = (planned) french onion soup, 1 slice wasa crisp rye bread w/ 1 tsp unsalted butter, 4 oz. merlot wine

Before bed = 4 oz. merlot red wine

BG = 
7:43 a.m., 118
3:42 p.m., 122
5:43 p.m., 105

7:15 p.m. Update

Dinner: I made a salad = 2 cups red leaf lettuce, 1/2 diced avocado, 1/4 cup whole black olives, 2 roma tomatos, sliced, 1/4 cup olive oil-vinegar-herbs vinaigrette. I also had 2 cups homemade onion soup. To drink I had 4 oz. Canyon Road's Merlot.

I will have another 4 oz. prior to going to bed and try that for the next week to see what the effects are.


No comments: